- Routine Cleanings and Exams
- Routine exams are the most important part of your dental care and should happen every six months. These help keep your teeth healthy and clean now, preventing more serious problems later.
- Periodontal Exams and Treatment
- Gums are an important part of your dental care and require expert examination. When left untreated, periodontal diseases and infections of the gums can gradually destroy the support of your natural teeth.
- Veneers and Cosmetic Dentistry
- Veneers are materials that can be affixed to damaged teeth to make them appear new and protect them from damage.
- Dental Implants
- A dental implant is a permanently installed prosthetic that looks and feels like natural teeth. Dental implants can last for decades and are a great long-term solution.
- Mini Implants for Crowns and Dentures
- Mini implants for crowns and dentures are minimally invasive, affordable dental implant procedure that can provide the denture.
- Full and Partial Dentures
- Whether it's just a few teeth or all of them, Dr Stoica can help you get a smile that looks and feels like you again.
- Laser Treatments
- Laser treatments can be used for many dental procedures, such as as gingivecomies, vestibuloplasties, frenectomies and operculectomies.
- Snap-On Smile®
- Snap-On Smile is an affordable, non-invasive and completely reversible, cosmetic removable arch that can easily and painlessly give you a beautiful smile.
- Same Day Teeth Whitening
- Whitening treatments can help reduce stains and restore your smile to it's natural, shiny white. There are many types of whitening treatments available.
- Oral Cancer Screenings
- Oral and pharyngeal cancer are very serious. Alltown Dental provides cancer screening services so you can get diagnosed and treated quickly.
- Clear Aligners
- Clear aligners—such as Invisialign®, ClearCorrect®, and Orthoclear®—a clear alternatives to dental braces that can be used to clear mild to moderate crowding and orthodontic issues.
Call to schedule a consultation. Walk-ins welcome.
Alltown Dental is currently accepting new patients at our Amherst location. Contact us today for an appointment